How To Use the Repellent Bracelet-TW01
Setting Up the Repellant Bracelet
Pull the two halves of the package open and take out the bracelet and the two gel inserts. Open one of the gel inserts with scissors and keep the other insert in a safe place. Pull the small elastic strap on the front of the bracelet up and firmly insert the gel insert into the mesh pocket. Wrap the bracelet around the wrist and secure with the Velcro on the other end of the bracelet. You can fasten another bracelet on your ankle if wearing short pants or a bathing suit. You can also fasten one on each wrist or one on a wrist and one diagonally on the ankle for more protection if needed.
Store your repellant bracelet in a zip lock plastic bag over night or between weekends in order to keep the gel insert fresh and potent.
• Do not use while using power tools or anything that might get caught between the wrist, ankle/bracelet.
• Although nontoxic, the bracelet is not recommended for children under 4.
• Do not let children chew or lick the bracelet. (Once a child tastes how bitter it is, they will not attempt another taste.)
• Do not use if you have plant allergies to any ingredients. There’s a list of oils on the package.
• Each insert lasts 15 days, that’s 30 days total insect protection per package.
The mosquito bracelet is waterproof and can be used in the rain, while swimming, etc. Don’t forget to place the bracelet into a plastic zip lock bag, push the air out and seal it so that the potency is maintained while not in use. Enjoy your outdoors with fashion, safety and effectiveness, the repellant bracelet is one of the best ways to keep the insects away this summer.