How To Use the Mosquito Trap Lamp-AGD
Congratulations and thank you for choosing the Photocatalytic Mosquito Trap. Please read the manual carefully and comply with all the requirements before using.
IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY PROBLEMS WITH OUR PRODUCT, EMAIL US FOR INSTRUCTIONS AND WE WILL BE VERY HAPPY TO HELP!
If for any reason you are not happy with our product or you experience a problem with it, please do not hesitate to contact us immediately via email@example.com or our support site www.outxpro/pages/support . Be assured that we will make it right!
We love our customers and we want to see them happy with our products!
How the product works:
This Photocatalytic Mosquito Trap uses an LED that emits light with a 365nm wave length, which is the best frequency to attract mosquitoes. Then the powerful fan sucks in mosquitoes, dries them and dehydrates them. There is a convenient tray on the bottom so that the dead bugs can be cleaned out.
Place the lamp in a darker part of the room with no air current. Keep the doors and windows shut and let the Zapper work. In general place the Zapper 10 or more feet far from any person in the same room. Don’t place it on your bedside table because the mosquitos will be attracted in your direction which is not what you want ;-)
The lamp should be placed at a height of 2-3 feet from the floor.
1. LED, with exact 365nm wave length which is the best wave length to attract mosquitoes.
2. The TiO2 and UV light helps to generate CO2, attracting mosquitoes.
3. Super silent but powerful fan to suck in mosquitoes.
How to Use:
1. Press button ON to kill mosquitoes.
2. Press button OFF to stop working.
1. Turn off the power to clean or disassemble.
2. Do not open the bottom of the lamp when it is on or just powered off.
3. Keep lamp out of reach of children.
4. Keep lamp away from water and rain.
1. Material: ABS, LED, PC
2. Color: pink, blue, green
3. Certificate: CE, ROHS
4. Input: AC100-240V
5. Output: 1.5W
6. Power: 110-250V
7. Frequency: 50-60Hz
8. Mosquito killing wavelength: 365NM
9. Protection Scope: 60 ㎡ or 635 sqft
10. Working temperature: -40℃~+55℃
For Extended Warranty please click here…
or go to www.outxpro.com/pages/ext-warranty